The wearing of uniforms is compulsory at HBPAC. Students are required to purchase a formal school uniform, which is to be worn within academic classes and a PA uniform for performing arts classes.
We aim to provide a stylish uniform that ensures students look smart and promotes self-discipline, unity and equality for students at the college.
Students School Uniform consists of the following:
• White Short Sleeve Blouse with Hervey Bay Performing Arts College Embroidered
• Black Pleated Skirt (to be no shorter than 4cm above the knee)
• Red Crossover Tie (Grade 6)
• Red School Zipper Tie (Grades 7-12)
• School Badge (Grades 7-12, worn on tie)
• White Turn Over Top Socks (Grade 6)
• White Low Cut Ankle Socks (Grades 7-12)
• Black Leather Lace Up Shoes
• Formal Pullover Jacket (Grades 6-9, seniors with blazer if needed)
• School Blazer (Grades 10-12)
• HBPAC Winter Hoodie (Grades 6-9 permission if needed on cold days from Week 5 Term 2 - Week 5 Term 3)